|from $11,390.00* /person||Get a Quote|
|from $9,390.00* /person||Get a Quote|
Tauck’s newly redesigned Jewel Class riverboats debuted in 2017 with a new deck plan optimized for the utmost in spaciousness – with 70% of her cabins measuring 225 square feet or larger – and accommodating no more than 98 guests, while similar-sized riverboats average about 160.
Launching in 2014, Tauck’s longer Inspiration Class ships accommodate 130 passengers, or up to 46% fewer passengers than other ships of similar size. Tauck guests are further pampered with roomy public areas, two onboard dining venues, Molton Brown bath products, and 400-thread count satin sheets.
Tauck River Cruises 2020 and 2021 are all-inclusive. Already existing as the most intimate, elegant and well-staffed riverboats in Europe, they feature exclusive access to unique cultural experiences only found on Tauck River Cruises and their specified destinations.
Tauck River Cruises is a division of Tauck, the leader in premium quality travel, with nearly 100 land journeys and cruises in more than 70 countries. Tauck has been named the “World’s Best River Cruise Line” and the “World’s Best River Cruise Line for Families” by Travel + Leisure magazine and the “Best Luxury River Cruise Line” by CruiseReport.com, each in multiple years.
Tauck’s Jewel Class riverboats accommodate 118 passengers each (vs. up to 160 on other similarly sized ships), ensuring an intimate, club-like atmosphere. Having launched in 2014, Tauck’s longer Inspiration Class ships accommodate 130 passengers, or up to 46% fewer passengers than other ships of similar size. Tauck guests are further pampered with roomy public areas, two onboard dining venues, Molton Brown toiletries, and 400-thread count satin sheets.
Tauck river cruises feature the highest levels of service, with a Tauck cruise director and three Tauck tour directors (or “Tauck Directors”) attending to guests’ desires and ensuring an authentic and enriching experience ashore. Tauck’s cruises are also highlighted by unique and exclusive experiences from cooking classes in Provence to a special Imperial Evening in a private Viennese palace. Finally, every Tauck river cruise is fully inclusive with all shore excursions, gratuities, airport transfers, meals (including selected meals ashore) and complimentary wine and beer included in Tauck’s cruise prices.
Tauck River Cruise Ships
The MS Inspire and MS Savor together comprise Tauck’s Inspiration Class ships. Both ships are 443 feet long and each has a capacity of just 130 guests to ensure a less-crowded, more relaxed, and intimate ambiance. By contrast, riverboats of the same size operated by other lines carry up to 190 guests. Where Tauck staffs each riverboat with a Tauck Cruise Director and three Tauck Directors, ships in other riverboat lines are typically staffed by just one cruise director despite having up to 46% more passengers aboard. Each of Tauck’s Inspiration Class ships has twenty-two 300 square-foot suites furnished with two French balconies with floor-to-ceiling windows, pull-out couches, roomy walk-in closets with built-in drawers, and spacious bathrooms with rain showers. Along with the suites, the builds also have thirty-two 225 square-foot cabins, plus an additional thirteen cabins ranging from 150 to 190 square feet. In keeping with Tauck’s policy of welcoming solo travelers, four of the 150 square-foot cabins are set aside for guests traveling on their own.
Introduced back in 2006 by Tauck
World Discovery, the mindset for Tauck River Cruising was to
differentiate the product from all others. Unlike most river cruise
companies with only river cruise experience, Tauck takes river
cruising to the next level by combining river cruising with its 88+
years of luxury land travel expertise. Averaging about ten years of
service with Tauck, Tauck tour directors handle all day-to-day
details of your river cruise from arrival to departure, from
managing all transportation, luggage handling, hotel check-in, etc.
to choreographing each day’s sightseeing on their all-inclusive
shore excursions. While most other vessels accommodate between 150
and 165 guests, Tauck ships accommodate only between 118 and 135
guests, once more making Tauck River Cruises the only river cruise
line with the highest crew to passenger ratio. There are only eight
(8) vessels in Tauck’s European River fleet:
- MS Emerald (Launched: 2006, Refurbished: 2017)
- MS Esprit (Launched: 2010, Refurbished: 2015)
- MS Grace (Launched: 2016)
- MS Inspire (Launched: 2014)
- MS Joy (Launched: 2016)
- MS Sapphire (Launched: 2008, Refurbished: 2017)
- MS Savor (Launched: 2014)
- MS Treasures (Launched: 2011, Refurbished: 2018)
Package InclusionsEXPERIENCE WITH TAUCK
- Private reception and dinner at Casa Loma, a neo-Gothic castle in Toronto
- Gratuities to Tauck Directors, ship staff and local guides
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $3,162
- Two nights in Chicago at your choice of Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park or Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
- Two nights in Toronto at your choice of Fairmont Royal York or Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
- Seven nights aboard the luxury small ship Le Champlain, cruising Lakes Ontario, Erie, Huron and Michigan
- Your cruise may be a shared ship experience with non-Tauck guests onboard as well; all Tauck guests will be accompanied by one Tauck Director for approximately every 40 Tauck guests, and your itinerary will always be highlighted by exclusive, private Tauck shore excursions
- Architectural cruise & choice of Chicago Art Institute visit or Millennium Park
- Walking Tour in Chicago
- Private off-road adventure at Lake Michigan dunes
- Wine tasting of Lake Michigan area wines at a vineyard in Traverse City
- On Mackinac Island, choice of horse-drawn carriage or bicycle tour & lunch at the Grand Hotel
- Visits to the Music House Museum & Sleeping Bear Dunes National Seashore in Michigan
- In Detroit, choice of city landmarks tour including the Motown Museum, or tour of The Henry Ford & Greenfield Village in Dearborn
- Choice of visits to Royal Ontario Museum or Ontario Art Gallery in Toronto
- Private boat excursion to Niagara Falls
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day aboard ship, including house wines & spirits; premium spirits and wines are available at extra cost
- 28 meals on land and sea; applicable fuel charges, service charges, porterage and taxes
RemarksLand / Cruise Price includes
Four Seasons Hotels, Chicago and Toronto:
Shore Excursion Selection:
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.